About Ajman Freezone
Ajman Free Zone, established in 1988, was granted autonomous status under the Amiri decree no.3 of 1996 issued by H.H. Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Ruler of Ajman. Ajman Free Zone Authority has been named as the sole regulatory agency for Free Zone in the Emirate.
The formation of the Free Zone Authority in 1996 has given great impetus to industrial activity in the Free Zone which has resulted in quadruple growth in the number of companies during the last few years. Ajman Free Zone with its package of unbeatable advantages is widely recognized as entrepreneurs’ haven today.
Strategically situated at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf, Ajman Free Zone is well placed to serve the eastern and western markets.
Ajman’s proximity to Sharjah and Dubai provides easy accessibility to the two international airports and four ports. Ajman Port, serving over 1000 vessels in a year, has emerged as an important maritime focal point today. It has twelve berths. A massive development plan for Ajman Ports, under progress, seeks to enhance its facilities to world level in the near future.
- Company License and Bank accountwithin 24 hours
- Low Cost flexible Payment Plans
- 100% Repatriation of capital and profiles
- The most economical wage structure and easy access to vast work force
- Single window clearances (licensing immigration etc)
- No hidden fee, No Personal / Corporate Tax
- Cheap Energy, Total elimination of all services charges and hidden fees
- Lowest class infrastructure, lowest tariffs in the region
- 100% foreign ownership, 100% business ownership
- Competitive pricing on premises
- 20 years land CONTRACT in renewable for another 20 years guaranteeing 40 years tax free operations
- Fewer Nationality issues – thanks to Ajman Immigration’s visa pre-approval process, nationalities that may have faced issues in other emirates are able to submit an application for visa pre-approval without incurring the costs of the company setup or having to cancel their current visa.
- 0% personal income or capital taxes
- No currency restrictions charges
- Can get lucrative contracts U.A.E
- You can get local visas
- Rent local business premises
- Can operate local corporate
- Bank Accounts, Corporate benefits
How to Setup Your New company in Ajman Freezone ?
If you choose, Ace Management System Consultants as your consultant – you will enjoy the process of business setup in Ajman free zone. First, we will help you to choose the “right license” to make sure that activities in your license will reflect your prospect business. Then we will do all the necessary paper work and our PROs will submit, follow up and finalize all the documents.
Business setup in Ajman free zone has never been so easy and comfortable!