GSP- Generalized System of Preferences.
Good Storage Practices (GSPs) play an integral role in various Pharmaceutical, Pharma-oriented and food companies, organizations and institutions. Each one of them is required to demonstrate not only efficient management but also efficient storage of products. Such efficient storage of drugs is essential because it will that the potency and the physical integrity of medicaments are preserved and kept.
What is more, GSPs are activities which generally prevent deterioration and ensure that the quality and safety of product are also maintained. All storage conditions for medical materials and food products are expected to be compliant with products’ labelling.
- Ensure products are getting GSP duty-free treatment when eligible.
- Quick access “no tool required” door, filter and dust b in access.
- Enter into a certified handicraft arrangement.
- Increase exports of GSP-eligible textile and apparel product.
- Identify other potential exports.