SEDEX – Supplier Ethical Data Exchange.
SEDEX stands for Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, it is non-profit business organization dedicated to drive ethical business practices. It provides secure online database that allows members to store, manage and share data and information on four key areas Labor standards, Health and Safety, Business Ethics and Environment. It is a fast, Cost effective way of sharing business information globally. It helps to improve ethical business practices in Global Supply chain. As a supplier, Sedex allow to fill the self-assessment form and post any certification, corrective action plans and audit reports.
- Improve organization's reputation through documented business ethics policy.
- Meet relevant regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
- Demonstrate commitment to be more environmentally friendly.
- Reduce risk of non-compliance with labor laws.
- Promote health and safety practices.
- Customer satisfactions.