Organic certification is a certification process for producers of organic food and other organic agricultural products. In general, any business directly involved in food production can be certified, including seed suppliers, farmers, food processors, retailers and restaurants. People are becoming increasingly worry of the ecological, social and health issues associated with conventional industrial food production. Organic certification and auditing services support you in meeting the growing demand for organics.
- Organically raised animals are NOT given antibiotics, growth hormones, or fed animal byproducts.
- Organic produce contains fewer pesticides.
- Organic farming is better for the environment.
- Organic meat and milk are richer in certain nutrients.
- Organic food is GMO-free.
- Organic food is often fresher.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Increase in exports.