ISO 29000 – Petroleum Management System.
ISO 29000 defines the great management system requirements for the layout, development, production, installation and provider of products for the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
Developed as a direct result of a partnership between ISO and the international oil and gas industry (led by the American Petroleum Institute – API), ISO 29000 specifically focuses on the oil and gas supply chain.
The ISO 29000 general is based totally on ISO 9001 and carries supplementary necessities emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variant and waste from service vendors.
- Costs and cycle time through effective and efficient use of resources.
- Operational results such as revenue and market share.
- Increase of the investment attractiveness level.
- Reduction of the low-quality product.
- Repeat business and referral.
- Customer loyalty.