ISO 37001- Anti-Bribery Management System.
Prevent, detect and address bribery by adopting an anti-bribery policy, appointing a person to oversee anti-bribery compliance, training, risk assessments and due diligence on projects and business associates, implementing financial and commercial controls, and instituting reporting and investigation procedures.
- Competitive advantage over other organizations.
- Enhanced aptitude for the prevention of corruption.
- Increase in business efficiency and effectivity.
- Greater awareness on the output of bribery.
- Expansion of business opportunities.
- Superior trust and transparency.